All data will be cleared on March 17 as the site comes back rebuilt. Please backup everything. There's a backup button on all threads.
Shriek Of The Hunt, Plot:
The crystal’s that keep monstrous creatures at bay have been stolen from some of the kingdoms. And, each kingdom blames each other for stealing one another’s crystal. They are now at constant war trying to either keep their crystal or steal another kingdom’s crystal for the safety of their people. With years to come, some kingdoms were abandoned due to lack of safety in the lands, taken over, or left to survive in the newlands that were made home for the creature’s of darkness. Until this day, some of the households who rule the current kingdoms know to have crystals still have family feuds with others. Often causing warfare. There are barely any places left within the world that have remained peaceful over the years.
Within Roleplay, Rules:
1.You can’t be the person who stole or has a crystal.
2. You can’t just find crystals naturally or make a crystal that keeps monstrous creatures at bay.
3. If you are a creature or even part/half; you can’t go within inside kingdoms or near crystals.
4. You only have one power. That’s it.
5. You are not allowed to have all knowing or invulnerable ability for powers.
6. Character’s must inherit their parents power.
7. If you have more than one character in the role play; They must be all family related to your first character.
8. All family member’s must have a sub power to their family member’s.
(Will be adding more rule’s.)
Not a requirement to fill out. But, it’s here if necessary.
Video Chat Kumospace [Everyone] Gather.town [Everyone]
Wolf / Animal packs
Coming of Age
Demons / Angels
Heist / Mission impossible
Sports / Outdoors
Royalty / Nobility
Master / Slave
Slice of Life
Maid / Butler
Rich / Famous
Crime / Mob
ReplyYou don't have permission to post in this thread.
PagesContinue reading this role play by signing up to Roleplay.cloud
Roleplay Now ! No email required!