Site Changes To be Implemented +WatchReplies: 440 / 6 years ago
: Undefined array key "_uid" in /var/www/html/nrp/r.php
on line 204
- Realtime blocked users still appearing fixed.
- Layout & layouts. width/height of character pictures fixed.
- This new setup will not work with adblock. You must whitelist us for it to work.
- Everything now uses (http://rp.eliteskills.com/r.php?r=112664 ESV3 formatting).
- (http://rp.eliteskills.com/block.php You can now block people).
- You can now view pages over 55.
- Themes / Layout options work again.
- It now remembers which character you used to last post as for the realtime chat.
- Edit rp reply fixed again
- Character profiles limit per account decreased to 75.
- 50 characters or more is required to post to permastore. Yawning, saying your hungry/tired/sleepy/bored and saying "hi" is not for permanent storage, try to use the realtime chat.
- You can now view your sent PMs.
- It now shows you the PM that was replied to when seeing PMs sent to you.
- Old posts over 220 days are going to be made static. You will still be able to delete them but you will not be able to post in them. It has archived them as a static file with full formatting. It will not have character pictures next to each post. Statics posts are from first post to last post so you can read your roleplay from beginning to end rather than the latest post being first.
- Todo- Make a version that looks like old flashchat for those who prefer it
- Todo- Implement thread creator kicking/banning someone from chat
- Todo- Old style chat commands, /roll /do
- You will eventually be able to hide the chats for non chat-based RPs. We're still in testing phase.
We lost advertiser funding so I am currently paying the $220/mo bill out of pocket. Thanks for everyone who has offered to help and all the kind words. I may setup a premium version of eliteskills with simple things like a contributer badge, a post title, being able to lurk without being visible in the flash chat and possibly other simple perks. That way you get something for your contribution. I spend all week making this realtime chat come so sorry if I didn't reply to some of your emails yet. Thankfully the semester is over. I received 96 credits these last 2 semesters by maxing out my semester hours and taking a crazy amount of credit by exam. I made a site about (http://jamesruska.netii.net/Final_Project/ taking credit by exam) as a project. It contains most the information if you're interested. During this time I asked a few friends to look over the site and ban anything they see bad going on. One took a power trip and reported us to our ad provider due to a really inane argument. Either way we'll try to come out better every time we take a hit.
Post all suggestions/feedback here!
What do you think about the changes? What changes would you like to see?