i don't really like your boyfriend (ButterflyRose) +WatchReplies: 37 / 256 days ago
: Undefined array key "_uid" in /var/www/html/nrp/r.php
on line 204
- [Allowed] ButterflyRose
[center [pic http://i.imgur.com/2G3e18J.jpg]]
Muse A and Muse B have been best friends since elementary school. Over the years, Muse A has fallen for Muse B, Muse B unaware of it entirely.
After college, Muse A and Muse B move into an apartment together, and soon after Muse B starts dating someone new. Muse B’s boyfriend isn’t a bad guy, but also has some terrible qualities (disrespectful, jealous, treats her like his property, constantly needs to know where she is and what she is doing, cancels dates at the last minute, etc).
Muse A is now trying to show her best friend how much better of a relationship the two of them could have together, and that she should dump her current boyfriend.
**So, I got inspo for this plot from the song 'i don't really like your boyfriend' by Avenue Beat. I don't mind playing either role. If interested, PM me a skeleton below with the title 'third wheel'.**
Role You Would Like (Muse A or Muse B)
1.PLEASE BE 21+. The characters are that age and I prefer to write with someone my own age. There are mature themes and it is a comfortable thing for me as an educator.
2. Real Photos Please. Something that isn't too big, doesn’t have a watermark and fits the personality of your character. I am more than happy to assist in finding a photo and I can edit it for you as well if need be.
3. I can write anywhere from 1000 Characters to 1000 Words. I ask that you stick to AT LEAST 1000-1500 Characters a post.
4. This roleplay is an FxF roleplay, we will both be playing females. This is supposed to be a romance, so that will happen. Do not join if you are going to either try and make this an FxM or refuse the romance. It will not be immediate romance, but don’t refuse it altogether.
5. Please PM me a skeleton and I will accept before requesting access to the roleplay. Otherwise, I will refuse.
6. Please PM me and let me know if you have any twists or turns you want to add. I love and encourage it!
7. Please post at least once a week or more if possible. I’ll let you know if it will take me longer than that, and I expect the same on your end. If I don’t hear from you and there is no post in 14 days, I will delete the thread and try again.
8. PLEASE do not steal this plot. I've been working on this for a while.
*I AM ONLY ACCEPTING ONE THREAD OF THIS FOR NOW. IT WILL BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SO ONCE I FIND SOMEONE IT WILL BE CLOSED.*
Let’s have fun!
Muse A: Taken
Photo Link: http://i.imgur.com/clVetc8.jpg
Auden Mae West||22||Photographer||Muse A
Short Bio: Auden had grown up with just her mom, as her dad left when she was only a baby. Coming out to her mom that she was attracted to both men and women was hard, but after a while, her mom did come to accept her. Auden basically had stayed away from the dating scene, mostly because of her massive crush on her best friend from elementary school. She wanted to tell the girl how she felt about her, and the day she tried, Seraphina had told her that she was dating someone new. Auden tried to be supportive, except her new boyfriend was not for her. She would show her what a real relationship should feel like, and that this guy was not part of it.
Muse B: Taken
Photo Link: http://i.imgur.com/zZEwHlx.jpg
Seraphina Everley || Twenty- One || Preschool Teacher || Muse B
Short Bio: Seraphina was pretty much born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She was daddy's little girl, and wouldn't take no for an answer. There were times in her life where she felt like she wasn't good enough, and wouldn't ever be good enough. That's when she met Muse A, and their bond was amazing. They clicked really well, and she felt like she could be herself. That's when she really let herself be open with the woman. She didn't know what it was like to have someone she could always turn too like she did. When she ended up getting with her now boyfriend, was when she was slowly realizing that she might have made the biggest mistake of her life.
You don't have permission to post in this thread.