Honey & Glass [Closed] +WatchReplies: 31 / 214 days ago
: Undefined array key "_uid" in /var/www/html/nrp/r.php
on line 204
- [Allowed] MourningGlory
[center [pic http://i.imgur.com/GbASs0I.jpg]]
[center [i You know these kinds of girls who look like they're made
Of honey and glass, like sticky-sweet ash
And you can't get the taste off your tongue?
Burnt sugar and a little bit of rum.]]
[center X just got out of a long term relationship with her girlfriend of 3 years when she found her in bed with another woman. After her girlfriend left the apartment, X found herself needing a roommate to keep up with the rent of the nice apartment.]
[center Y is a young girl just out of college, who loves to go out and have loud crazy parties at least a couple nights a week. X has had enough of these crazy parties and goes to confront Y, when she finds the girl crying. She finds out the girl has been dumped, and they are able to finally connect on a different level, finding common ground between them.]
[center [i And she's dancing in the rain with her clothes on
Drenched to the bone, never knows when she´s all gone
But she's the life of the party and deep down I know
That nobody flinches when she takes off her clothes
And I wonder what's it like to be one of those girls
To sit in the sun, and look at the world and never think
"Wow, am I enough”]]
[center X and Y become friends, starting to spend more time together. Y is really the life of the party, lives life like she could die the next day. While X is more reserved, never thinking she was worth much of anything.]
[center [i Cause life is easy when you know you're the main character
And I'm sitting here, thinking this is not fair
But her smile makes it hard to be mad
It's not her fault that I'm so fucking sad]]
[center As X and Y become closer, X realizes she has now developed feelings for the woman. Y is starting to show her how to let go and have fun, that life is worth living that way.]
[center [i So I'll sit here and look at these girls in the sun
Dancing in the rain and just having their fun
And maybe one day I can forget the past
And be one of those girls of honey and glass.]]
[center Does Y feel the same way? What will happen?]
[center Okay, so this roleplay is inspired by the poem Honey and Glass by Peyton Cardoza, which I have added within the plot. This will be a fxf roleplay, in which I will play X. If you are interested, please PM me with a title Honey and Glass, with a small skeleton.
Character X: Taken
Cora Jae Tucker || 23 || Librarian ||
Cora had always been an introvert but made a point to be kind and pleasant to all people she met. After her long term relationship ended, Cora became more secluded, less pleasant, and even quieter than she had been before. She never wanted to go out anymore, she spent all her time at work or at home. She needed someone to show her how to finally get over this rough patch in her life and see all the things she is missing.
Character Y: Taken
Penelope (Penny) Jean Wilson||24||Bar Tender||
Short Bio: Penny has always liked to have a good time and is easily chipper and outgoing. She has always been that way ever since she was a little girl and ALWAYS had people admire her energy and hype as they called it. Now, being older, she still enjoys partying and is bouncy but she wants it known that there is more to her. She in a way wants someone who can help even her out.
[center [size20 Rules]]
1. PLEASE BE 21+. The characters are that age and I prefer to write with someone my own age. There are mature themes and it is a comfort thing for me as an educator.
2. Real Photos Please. Something that isn't too big, doesn’t have a watermark and fits the personality of your character. I am more than happy to assist in finding a photo and I can edit it for you as well if need be.
3. I can write anywhere from 1000 Characters to 1000 Words. I ask that you stick to AT LEAST 1000-1500 Characters a post.
4. This roleplay is an FxF roleplay, we will both be playing females. This is supposed to be a romance, so that will happen. Do not join if you are going to either try and make this an FxM or refuse the romance. It will not be immediate romance, but don’t refuse it altogether.
5. Please PM me a skeleton and I will accept before requesting access to the roleplay. Otherwise, I will refuse.
6. Please PM me and let me know if you have any twists or turns you want to add. I love and encourage it!
7. Please post at least once a week. I’ll let you know if it will take me longer than that, and I expect the same on your end. If I don’t hear from you and there is no post in 14 days, I will delete the thread and try again.
8. PLEASE do not steal this plot. I've been working on this for a while. The poem is not mine but the plot is, so please accept that and do not steal it.
9. I AM ONLY ACCEPTING ONE THREAD OF THIS FOR NOW. IT WILL BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SO ONCE I FIND SOMEONE IT WILL BE CLOSED.
10. Let’s have fun!
You don't have permission to post in this thread.